3 de junho de 2011

Parabens a mim, 1º mes do meu blog !! ** Congratulations to me, the 1st month of my blog!


Tenho adorado a experiencia com o meu blog, foi um excelente 1º mes, espero que assim continue por mais uns tempinhos

obrigado a todos os que tornaram isto possivel :)
***

I loved the experience with my blog, it was an excellent month of January, hopefullythat will continue for another little while

thanks to everyone who made this possible:)











































Love, Catarina

7 comentários:

  1. Congratulations! I am new also, almost one month. I love your pictures and your blog~~FUN!!


    ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 1 mês? só? pensei que fosse muito mais! parabes
    bjs
    Carmen

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Congratulations, Catarina. Such a beautiful blog and only one month old? I find it hard to believe... imagine how much more beautiful it's going to look like in the future?

    Lovely images, by the way. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to many more fabulous posts to come. :)

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. First month ??? so nice !!....i hope you will stay longggg..happy weekend...please come and join my give away if you like...xxx...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Catarina,

    I am so happy for you! Bloggers are a wonderful group you will grow to love!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my Amazing $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oi,Catarina!

    Parabéns! Seu blog em apenas um mês já é um sucesso.

    Beijos!
    Rafaela Lima
    Organizarparavivermelhor.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Parabéns a si, caro...Sempre!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...